Sunday, February 7, 2010

I got my revenge..

A bottle of carlsberg got me on.. went straight to the field to c practice of d so called Rooney aka Chutiya team.. Ran straight to me room.. dusted off my pair of silver sexy studds and my ballack 13 jersey nd off to the field the prodigy went..
4 on 4 match on an empty field left wing my position ..played effectively in midst of wannabe teammates.. ola i scored .. through passes+ step overs+ ball control+ pace + game sense = muah..
Change sides sarcastic abt d so called defender... and again i was playin like a greek god (though i m modest) super sexy passes +super good team mates+ a bit of ego+ pace+ stamina + extremely poor opposition led to our 5-0 thrashing victory !!
Rooney pissed off... Grabbin my jersey .."Saale bahenchod... fall at my feet if u want me to stop"
Big fight at the field.. standin for ma roomie aka Roy..
I feel good uber good... Boy evrybody knows dat i m the fastest player on the field with super sexy skills , game sense, bullet shoots nd a hell load of dignity..
Me n ma roomie walked off the field like Gerrad Butler n Brad Pitt frm a so called argument.. head held high .. nd Super sexy game play left behind...
Nice day.. juz eager to tell this to my super sexy so called girl..." I m mad for her but i m hell loads crazy for football"
Inshallah my form will last till eternity amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment